Sensory integration

An Occupational Therapist can carry out an assessment to identify if a person’s difficulties are linked to their sensory processing needs.

Dementia Assessment

The learning disability team would like to do an assessment to see if you have Dementia.

Learning disability assessment

We have an assessment to find out if you have a learning disability.

Cognitive assessment

A psychologist will help people by performing a cognitive assessment.

AMPS assessment

One of the ways an occupational therapist helps people is to do an assessment of their skills and this is called AMPS.

Communication assessment

A speech and language therapist can help people by doing a communication assessment

Swallowing assessment

We have an assessment to help you with eating and drinking.

Seeing an Occupational Therapist

Please see the information below regarding seeing Occupational Therapists. 


Text size A- A+
Contrast options