Proposed relocation of the Podiatry and Speech & Language Therapy services from Great Sutton Medical Centre Community Clinic
Update: Proposed short-distance relocation of Ellesmere Port Tissue Podiatry Services and Speech and Language Therapy Services
Following a focused period of engagement with patients, partners, local residents and wider stakeholders, we can confirm that Podiatry services at Great Sutton Medical Centre, Ellesmere Port, will officially relocate to Hope Farm Clinic, Ellesmere Port, from 12 March 2020. Speech and Language Therapy Services within Great Sutton Medical Centre will also relocate to the following locations:
- Cherrybank Resource Centre in Wellington Road, under two miles away;
- Portside Children’s Centre in Egerton Street and, under three miles away;
- Parklands Children’s Centre in Little Sutton, under one mile away.
For further background to the moves please refer to our:
- Proposal document for short-distance relocation of Ellesmere Port Tissue Viability and Podiatry Services
- Summary of engagement activity and feedback
We would like to thank Healthwatch Cheshire, Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group and Cheshire West and Chester Council for their support during this engagement period and everyone who got involved to share their views.
If you would like to get in touch please contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service via the Freephone number 0800 195 4462 or cwp.PALS@nhs.net